Terms and Conditions
The Snowman Winter Windows Competition and Charity partnership
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Entries must be received by midday GMT on Sunday 20th December 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To participate in The Snowman Winter Window competition Entrants must create a Winter Window display using assets provided by Snowman Enterprises Ltd on motionwearstore.com. Either download, print out and decorate these line art assets OR use them as inspiration to create your own Snowman artwork. The artworks can then be added to your window to create a Winter Window display.
- To enter The Snowman Winter Window competition on Facebook, entrants must have access to the internet and have a genuine personal Facebook account. Entrants must like and upload a photograph of their Snowman Winter Window display in the comments of one of our weekly Winter Windows Facebook post (posted every Wednesday from 11th November 2020 to 16th December 2020) to be eligible for The Snowman Winter Window competition giveaway.
To enter The Snowman Winter Window competition giveaway on Instagram, entrants must have access to the internet and have a genuine personal Instagram account. Entrants must like and upload a photograph of their Snowman Winter Window display on their Instagram account, tagging @officialTheSnowman in the image and including #TogetherWithTheSnowman in the caption to be eligible for The Snowman Winter Window competition giveaway.
- All correctly completed entries will be judged by a panel made up of representatives of the Promoter and an independent judge. The winner will be the entry that in the opinion of the judges has created the most festive and joyful Snowman window scene.
- The prize for one winner is a Snowman prize bundle consisting of the following Snowman themed products:
Kết quả xổ số miền bắc thứ 2 hàng tuần1 x silver proof coin from The Royal Mint; 1 x gift voucher for Café Rouge to the value of £50; 1 x bath bombs by H&A at Boots; 1 x Snowman plush by Rainbow Designs Ltd; 1 x bauble by Tom Martin Baubles; 1 x book ‘The Snowman Book of the Film’ from Puffin ; 1 x single duvet set by Character World; 1 x musical calendar by Danilo; 1 x gift bag by Danilo; 1 x pack Christmas cards by Danilo; 1 x box of tissues by Nikki Tissues; 1 x pack of pocket tissues by Nikki Tissues; 1 x cake topper by Creative Party; 1 x standard pack of cupcake toppers by Creative Party; 1 x pack of cello bags by Creative Party; 3 x pack of party napkins by Creative Party
8.Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
9. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via direct message on social media by 23.59 on 20th December 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
13. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram and you agree that Facebook nor Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
16. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address [email protected] (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing [email protected] Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
17. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
18. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter is Snowman Enterprises Ltd of 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
20. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Snowman Enterprises Ltd will be working with our existing charity partner Chestnut Tree House, of whom The Snowman author Raymond Briggs’ is a patron and Together for Short Lives, a national charity supporting 54 children’s hospices in the UK, to raise vital funds as part of this campaign.
- For each valid competition entry, Snowman Enterprises Limited shall donate £1 up to a maximum of £5,000 to be shared 60% to Together for Short Lives (registered charity number 1144022 in England and Wales) and 40% to St Barnabas Hospices (Sussex) Ltd (registered charity number 256789) trading as Chestnut Tree House Children’s Hospice.